This is my speck in the sand...It's just a lot my stuff...That goes in that box...in the back of my closet...It's rarely looked at...Just some memories I put away for safe keeping. Things I've written, photographed and put on video...You know, crap...Hopefully it will be here a lot longer than me...These blogs don't have an expiration date, do they?
Rock & Roll
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving....BUT
Now I am as happy...as the next guy...and I am very thankful this holiday season....BUT...I strongly disagree with some of the fundamental conditions of existence that I (we) put up with everyday in here in 2011 (i.e. "Occupy people")...These conditions include, but are not limited to... death, disease (any sickness...colds, flu), hunger, emotional pain, arrogant opinionated relatives, politicians & bosses...slow internet connection, and & 3.85 a gallon gas...Thanks for listening...Happy Thanksgiving...Pass the gravy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment