Rock & Roll

Rock & Roll

Sunday, July 27, 2014

 I got to tell you something people...forgive me for saying so...but normally...on a normal day with the wonderful people on Facebook gathering together.., here ...on a Internet site for social media... Even though it's so damn hot outside…it reminds me, of how...this is just a demonstration of the unbounded optimism and an example of the eternal spirit of the people we know... you know our friends ...our friends, thats something special...in other words...that's a lot of people... paying a lot ...for their broadband bill...& Internet service... Making AT&T and Comcast very rich... And Us...kind of cranky ...You know, I also…just happened to be looking in my hippie dippy almanac ...You know the latest version, you still get it in the mail, right?... Well, it assured me that this night... this exact night...is the pinnacle of this summers most greatest day of 2014...Yes, The best night ...& the absolute greatest day...standing right in front of you... & ...you're here & I'm here... . So let's take advantage of it ....Lets crank up the tunes…We may be broke...but we still got music in us… you got your iPod...you got, your headphones ...come on..You could always save your money...but when you get a day like this... You deserve to be rocking ...So turn on the A/C...don't be cheap... put the air conditioning ...way up hIgh...turn up the tunes... like you ...like, them...whatever song you may enjoy... Do it anywhere.. But probably where you live...you're living ...Right? ...be it in your house ...on the Sofa ...or in that trailer ...or in the back of your meth lab... Or under that overpass ...that you're temporarily taking refuge in... Oh...who cares... it's home... right?... So go get some ice cream...I like Heath Bar crunch...or ...go to that the little wooden box... that is in the back of your bureau... that you may keep your little indiscretions in ...you know that, Heeba Jeeba...you know that fine stuff ...you keep for special occasions ...Go ahead... You have enough to make one big fat...fatty... Light it up…Smoke it up ...you know... The stuff with the good aroma... I guess?... I wouldn't know about that ...or maybe open a bottle wine...I prefer a Slurpie or a milkshake, myself... on a hot day... But go ahead... You're all by yourself...and if your throat gets a little dry… Maybe you go to the liquor cabinet...and find a little something to drink... And if you can't find anything really good...maybe you go upstairs... to the bathroom and...you get some of that Listerine...Maybe that'll work for you...you know...you add...a little lime & a little salt.. & and you say what the hell ...I'll give this a try... And, you say this is...not bad… But the next time...you thinking to yourself ...next time ...the next time ...I do this...I'm a getting the real stuff... Because you never know… you just may soon be dead from drinking this crap...so you want the real good stuff, next time... Thing is you can't remember what they call that stuff ... You know it's made from cactuses or prickly pears...Or some kind of potatoes… And then...you think...yeah I drank that when I was in college... what the hell was that called again... and then ...and then ...You're racking your brain... scratching your head... and then it comes to you ...you know the good stuff ...what it's called… Oh... Yeah...."the Cuervo Gold...the fine Colombian"..."makes tonight...a wonderful thing"… that's a Steely Dan reference… Just writing... messing around. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment