Rock & Roll

Rock & Roll

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Woke up screaming...

                         I woke up screaming again last night…I had another nightmare,
                        where, I had a loss of vision… basically I was blind…Since I have had Lasik with you, Doctor ?… that's how things have been. In June of 1999 you changed my life. Everyday now, I struggle w/ my vision because your out patient surgery, left me, with my corneas melted. "Ectasia"...that's what it's called…but you never knew what was wrong with my eyes, after the procedure. You said, everything was fine….”Give it time”, you said…Hmmm!…But, I had horrible vision, dry eye, starbursts, contrast sensitivity, floaters… and a list to long for you to bother with, I guess… I have had 15 years of dealing with this and every morning I wake up, I can't believe my eyes, what I see is so horrible, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Now glasses won't work for me, b/cuz of the cornea melt & I have paid a small fortune to find scleral lens' that will help my eye problems. Unbelievable, what some get away with when they put the title of Dr. in front of their name. 
    

                             About a year ago someone contacted me, because they had been a patient of yours, and as he put it…"ruined my eyes”… Yes, my wife posted on Yelp, what a horrible experience we had with YOU and a gentleman saw the review… and replied to ME…b/cuz of his problems…And, now 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with glaucoma…It doesn’t shock me though…after all the eye issues, your inferior skill & care leaves people with… Just know after all these years, of never acknowledging or being concerned with people you have hurt… that we are still out here. You have changed our lives. We hurt everyday, and for me…You put a loaded gun to My head…Sometimes, I just wish you would have pulled the trigger…15 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment