This is my speck in the sand...It's just a lot my stuff...That goes in that box...in the back of my closet...It's rarely looked at...Just some memories I put away for safe keeping. Things I've written, photographed and put on video...You know, crap...Hopefully it will be here a lot longer than me...These blogs don't have an expiration date, do they?
Rock & Roll
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Your Almost Friend
Hello, I'm Tim your Facebook friend...and Oh yes, I really enjoy being your social media friend... & would certainly "like" being friends with those people I don't really know that well...who are new to Facebook... Of course if we were kinda friendly...way back when. ..or "We used to know each other"... Or just Kinda knew each other...or maybe I knew your Mom or Dad when you were young...or maybe you just played Little League when I pretended to coach...and or ...I worked with you...or we were sorta of a Friend of a friend & my wife knows you...and/or... you're some distant relative & it's been a long time since we talked...or ran into each other ...or if it's been decades & you don't have any idea...who I am...or how you could possibly know someone so strange...that's completely understandable...But if we are going to be friends...as it is...with any relationship on internet...along with my annoying posts...which provide no benefit what so ever to you...I do have a disclaimer...& I also come with some Facebook side effects...that could affect you, or the way you perceive me… which may or may not include the following...Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Lupus, Rickets, Rickety Lupus, Pain in the Ass, Plumbers crack, Achilles heel, Thunder thighs, Rabbits foot, Beer Belly, Radiohead, & Nuclear arms....Which may lead to further discomfort, in the form of ...Nightmares, Tennis elbow. Cold shoulder, Bleeding gums, Smart mouth, Bloody nose, Constipation, Flatulence, Camel toe, Anal warts, ...and bad taste... Isn't it great we can enjoy the Internet together… So, Why can't we be friends? (That's a song ... See that's the annoying part I was talking about)...Thanks, Tim, your almost friend on Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment